HELP US SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITES
PARTY FOR A PURPOSE
VIRTUAL JUNETEENTH FUNDRAISER
You are cordially invited to enjoy a live Juneteenth Jazz Concert featuring the nationally known Faber and Friends Ensemble. This event will be live via YouTube on Thursday, June 17, 2021, at 8:00 pm EDT.
The concert is a fundraiser hosted by Enable Tables Media, Center for the Future Academy (Charlotte, NC) and Delores Works (Minneapolis, MN). These not-for-profit organizations are dedicated to supporting young people. Last year, their services reached over 400 students and families.
Your purchase of a $50.00 ticket to the Juneteenth Jazz Concert will help to provide:
• Mentoring and Life Coaching that enhances the student’s internal assets and increase their family support systems
• STEM Programs (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) and the Arts
• College Scholarships
by Audrey R. Jones and Larry A. Jones, MD
Falling Through the Ceiling:
Our ADHD Family Memoir
We teach and guide parents and educators in raising and instructing children with ADHD by providing support and solutions to help them create stable, productive, and resilient lives.
- Development, Sale, and Distribution of ADHD Educational Tools
- Retailers and Librarians: Contact Audrey Jones at email@example.com.
- Bulk discounts for academic institutions and ADHD-affiliated organizations: Contact Audrey Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org