2018 requires that each of us is awake and aware to social injustice in our world. Join a friend and make a difference to bring out the vote!
But social awareness begins with resiliently managing our personal lives so that we can contribute our gifts by achieving our goals as well.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Adult ADD can be a serious impediment to navigating the external and internal frustrations that we encounter everyday.
• Your mind is constantly moving from subject to subject, you don’t have time to focus on your needs or the needs of others
• You’re constantly trying different things without objectives, you won’t know what works for you
• You are unable to separate advice from criticism, you are constantly frustrated
• You have trouble unloading your complicated, multi-level problems, you can’t start to find solutions
• You continue to use your personal survival tactics and never make progress.
You might consider that you are consistently practicing INATTENTIVE BEHAVIORS that cover the day-to-day habits, but they don’t keep you “woke” and ready to use your skills and gifts to address the social justice and racial justice issues affecting you and your family.
“Acting on signs and symptoms of ADHD behavior as early as possible reduces life derailments.” – FALLING THROUGH THE CEILING, Our ADHD Family Memoir, pg. 90
Visit www.enabletables.com for more information about Adult Attention Deficits.